Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in.
We do that in order to:
• remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
• monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
• let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
• remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
• control that your data is processed securely.
If you purchase something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
You can sign up for an account if you’d like. This will make us happy because it confirms your interest in our store. It should also make you happy because we will remember your information and, when you decide to buy our products, you do not have to provide all of your information over again -- you just have to log-in. We will only open your account if you choose to open an account. We also give you the possibility to easily delete your account. If you need help, just connect with us at the contact details at the bottom of the page.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. We will not use that information to contact you. If you would like us to delete the information, please contact us so that we can remove it. Your privacy means a lot to us!
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that gets stored on your browser or your computer if you agree. Cookies contain some information that helps the website function better and give you a better experience while using it.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of this website and make purchases.
• Analytical cookies: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site to help us improve the way the website works and ensure users find what they are looking for. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
At no time are credit card details processed by Dragonfly Studio itself, nor are they stored on Dragonfly Studio’s host server.
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling beautiful and meaningful products!
How can you control your personal data?
Currently, we do not sell our products in the EU, however if you have signed up for an account or the newsletter, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be more than happy to help!
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it, until the time that we can legally delete the information.
We want you know that all information stored by Dragonfly Studio is treated as confidential. All information is secured and accessed only by authorized personnel, with appropriate security measures in place to protect against breach or loss.
Business Name: Dragonfly Studio Memorials
Country: United States
Contact: hello [at] dragonflystudiomemorials.com